If you are poor and you really desire to break out of that yoke of poverty then these 20 powerful laws are exactly the right information you need at this moment. Read and thank me later.
2. Money does not respond to qualifications, otherwise, the wealthiest people should have been Ph.D. holders.
3. Money is not a function of age, otherwise the oldest people would have been the richest in the world.
4. Your degree has no say when it comes to making money, it’s what you do with your degree that matters.
5. When it comes to becoming wealthy, the most important thing is the mindset and the next thing is a commitment to self-discipline.
6. If you want to feel rich just count the things you have that money can’t buy, but if you want to become rich, count the things you don’t have that money can buy.
7. If You don’t get serious about your money, you will never make serious money.
8. There is only one person holding your key to success and that person is you.
9. There are no secrets to success the only challenge is that only a few are ready and willing to pay the price for success.
10. You can make a million excuses or you can make a million dollars.
11. If you are scared of losing a penny, be rest assured that you are also scared of becoming a financial success.
12. Successful people make money. It’s not that people who make money become successful but that successful people know how to attract money.
13. It’s not how much money you make, but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for.
14. While many are partying and gisting, others are learning, planning, and earning.
15. Don’t sit down and complain about where you are, it won’t change anything.
16. There is nothing on earth that is not risky, going out in the morning is risky, starting a new job is risky, investing your money is risky, so also is living a poor life risky.
17. If you have the ” why”, the “right mindset”, the willingness to ” take action”, and partner with the right people, your success will be guaranteed.
18. To become successful you need to believe, plan, study, decide, prepare, take action, and persist, without these every other are useless.
19. Do you know the reason why the rich get richer and the poor get poorer? It is because there is something the rich know that the poor don’t know.
20. Successful people are heavy investors, your willingness to invest these great ideas into the lives of others by sharing this post with as many as possible is a partial validation of your financial success.