Below are the 20 most profitable businesses in Nigeria; You can invest your money and keep making millions quickly.
1. Poultry farming: This business makes Nigerians wealthy. It is so profitable that even foreigners want to invest in poultry farming in Nigeria. And why not, what do you expect in a country of more than 150 million people? If you start with 1000 birds and manage your poultry properly, you will earn up to N30 million a year if you start your turnover.
2. Cassava Production: People have been focusing on this aspect of agriculture in Nigeria for years. Foods are some of the most consumed foods in Nigeria. If you can invest in cultivating 50 – 100 hectares in a fertile area like Ondo State, your harvest will be excellent.
3. Import used cloth: The Tokunbo market in Nigeria is very large and many people would rather buy high quality used items than buy counterfeit products. guarantees a good investment.
4. Furniture Sales: Buying and selling local furniture is a gold mine. You don’t have to be a carpenter to do this, but arrange regular supplies of reputable carpenters as they show up and sell in your showroom. It is a very large company in Nigeria as only a few imported designers can afford it.
5. Snail culture: Snail culture is one of the options for raising animals for many reasons. This is a low return on capital investment and the market is big. Currently few people do it, and most do it on a very low scale. If someone invests heavily in snail farming, they will probably make millions of dollars in one year.
6. Rice farming: Rice is still the most consumed food in Nigeria and billions of dollars are imported annually from China and Thailand because the local farmer cannot answer the question due to funding deficient and limited knowledge. Anyone with a million dollars to invest should contact me and get back 100%. $ 1,000,000 = $ 2,000,000 guaranteed
7. Fruit juice production: Nigerians drink more than any other fruit juice. That’s why companies like La Carcella and Chivita enter the country because today no one earns billions of dollars. This company is capital intensive, but if you can afford it, it’s worth it.
8. Pure water production: You know how popular it is in Nigeria and how much it is distributed daily. Although this business is capital intensive, it is worth investing in, especially if it can be managed professionally.
9. Oil and Gas Business: We are blessed and cursed by a large oil depot in our country that provides some of the best business opportunities for Nigerians and foreigners over the years. Having a gas station, refueling and distributing kerosene are some of the areas in which you can invest and make money.
10. Transportation Services: The cost of taking a truck from one place to another in Nigeria is between N20,000 and N200,000 per trip. Due to the poor rail transport system, most Nigerian goods are transported by road, which makes the transport of goods in Nigeria viable.
11. Hotel business: This is probably the best opportunity to make money in Nigeria. Invest in a small-scale hotel with only ten suites and see if the money flows. It has nothing to do with the tourist boom of any kind; There is something in the Nigerian system that makes this business very profitable: Nigerians are cheerful people!
12. Fast food eatery: Food is another gold mine, although mismanagement can kill it. If you want this business to work, make sure you get it right and don’t forget, it’s a bit capital intensive and requires good management skills. But if you get it right, the free money is yours.
13. Importing Tokunbo Parts: If you are in the United States, this business is for you. Not only does it matter to import exotic cars, assemble first-hand parts in containers and ship them here. There is a big market in Nigeria.
14. Real estate investing: Property is valued in Nigeria every day. Nigeria is currently one of the countries in the world where the most expensive land is expensive. If you buy land in Lagos, you will get 100% profit in two years. You can resell quickly and make a profit. Or buy and sell later.
15. Dry cleaning: Professional cleaners at affordable prices are rare in Nigeria. We have professional cleaners with exceptionally high or mediocre service rates, which can never be up to date. Give them naples today and satisfy them without washing after a week. This company is a money maker if you balance it.
16. Professional car wash: This business is good if it can be set up in a strategic location in a place like Lagos, with lots of cars. You.
17. Building Material Sales: The pace at which new homes are emerging in Nigeria, you may be wondering why many people are still complaining about the housing problem. Investing in building materials is good business, and I can count on a few guys making millions every day.
18. Transport companies: what we have in this sector are transport companies poorly managed by local captains and foreign affairs. Invest in this business with good management and you will wonder what happens to you with money bags.
19. Nursery and primary school: the school business has no competition under measure. My school fees for young children approach one million naira a quarter just to teach the ABC.
20. Investing in Internet companies: This is a new crop of powerful investment opportunities that are creating multimillionaires all over the world, including Nigeria. It is easy! You don’t have to be a technical person; All you have to do is look for and invest in a creative online business with great ideas. Between 1 and 2 years, you will count your profits in dollars.