We have gathered some top affordable colleges in Oxford for international students. Continue reading this article as we list out the top affordable colleges in Oxford.
This list of colleges would guide you to make the right college choices. Through the information fixed here, in every one of the colleges, you will find the location of these colleges including their tuition fees so that you would know what you are about to go into.
This article is also good for students who want to search some of these colleges just to feed their minds. It consists of the top colleges in Oxford which are basic colleges at the University of Oxford.
Affordable Colleges in Oxford
The tuition fees revealed with some of these colleges might be different every year, some of these tuition fees may change across years. So, visit the official websites of these colleges to find out if there is a change in the tuition fees which would still fall within the amount we have revealed.
Here is the list of the affordable colleges in Oxford for International Students:
- Lady Margaret Hall is a basic college at the University of Oxford. The college is situated at the banks of the River Cherwell around Norham Gardens in north Oxford and adjacent to the main University Parks. The tuition fee is 7,500 GBP.
- Balliol College is an Oxford university college in England. One of the affordable Colleges in Oxford. This is the oldest college, a rich landowner who hails from Barnard Castle was founded around 1263 in County Durham and provided the foundation and building for the college. The college is located in Oxford OX1 3BJ, UK. Tuition fees: 9,000 GBP, and 16,545 GBP for local and international students respectively.
- St Benet’s Hall is one of the Permanent Private colleges and Hall of Oxford University. It was sponsored by Ampleforth Abbey in 1897. It is a college with a principal historic function to allow its monks to study for secular degrees at the University. It is also one of the affordable colleges in Oxford. The college is based at 38 St Giles’, Oxford OX1 3LN, UK. Tuition Fee is the tuitionGBP and 13,200 GBP for local and international students respectively.
- Somerville College is one of the top affordable colleges in Oxford. The college was founded in the year 1879 as Somerville Hall- and is one of the first women’s colleges at Oxford University, and the alumni. It is located in Woodstock Rd, Oxford OX2 6HD, UK. Tuition Fee: 5,920 EUR.
- Brasenose College is recognized as the official King’s Hall and one of the affordable colleges in Oxford in the United Kingdom. The college was founded in 1509, and the library and the chapel were added in the middle of the 17th century. Tuition 9,000 GBP and 18,905 GBP respective for local and international students.
- Linacre College is a part of the children’s colleges of Oxford University in the UK whose member students consist of 50 fellows and 500 students at the postgraduate level. It is based in St.Cross Rd, Oxford OX1 3JA, UK. The tuition fee is $17,100.
- Campion Hall is also one of the affordable and one of the main Permanent Private Halls at the University of Oxford, England. The hall is managed by the Society of Jesus and after St. Edmund Campion, a martyr and a Fellow of St John’s College, Oxford. This college is based on Brewer Street, just between Christ Church and Pembroke College. Tuition Fees $15 960.
- St Anne’s College is one of the affordable colleges at the Oxford University of Oxford in England. It was formerly a college for females- and has been a recognized coeducational since 1979. The college was founded in the year 1879 and received full college status in 1952. Tuition Fee: $8,975.
- Magdalen College is one of tops top and wealthiest basic colleges of Oxford University, with an approximated financial buoyancy of £273 million as of 2018. It stands next to River Cherwell and has on its grounds a deer park and the Addison’s Walk. It is located at Oxford OX1 4AU, UK. Tuition Fees are 9,000 GBP and 14,845 GBP for local and international.