Chelsea will kick-off their 2021/2022 Premier League campaign next week Saturday with a meeting with Crystal Palace.
And Chelsea manager Thomas Tuchel will be resolute to lift the trophy this season after his success in the UEFA Champions League last season.
The German tactician replaced Frank Lampard in the winter window last season. And with his experience and tactics he carried Chelsea from the Premier League mid-table to finish in the top 4.
And giving him the privilege to start a full Premier League season he will be determined for Chelsea to be crowned the Premier League winners at the end of the season. However to achieve that feat he will need this 6 key players which includes;
1) N’Golo Kante: The one major reason why Chelsea were crowned the Champions of Europe last season. The French midfielder has already won two Premier League trophies in his football career.
One at Leicester City while the other at Chelsea. And if Chelsea are to win the Premier League this season, he must be injury free and be at his best form.
2) Thiago Silva: The 36 year-old has been vital presence on the pitch for the Blues in the Premier League last season.
And if Chelsea manager Thomas Tuchel is resolute enough to win the Premier League this season, his experience and leadership will be necessary at the backline.
3) Kai Havertz: If Chelsea fail to sign Borussia Dortmund striker Haaland this summer. The German youngster will be forced to play as false 9 for the Blues this season.
And he will need to more clinical in front of goal if Chelsea are to be crowned the 2021/2022 Premier League winners.
4) Mason Mount: Arguably Chelsea’s best player last season. He scored 10 goals and contributed 13 assists in 73 appearances on their route to finish in the top 4 of the Premier League table and being crowned the Champions of Europe. He is key to any Chelsea success this season.
5) Edouard Mendy: The Senegalese goalkeeper has been in impressive form since his arrival last season. However Chelsea will need more of his impressive performance if they are to win the Premier League.
6) Timo Werner: Timo Werner despite not being at his best last season was able to score 6 goals and contributed 8 assists in the Premier League. However for Chelsea to win the Premier League this season he must be more clinical in front of goal.
Which player do you think should be included or excluded? Don’t forget to drop your comment below.