Amazon The March Quiz Answers is now sleep in Amazon App and by playing Amazon Quiz you’ll win a free Canon EOS 80D Camera. during this post, we offer all details of The March Quiz Answers
You can also participate in Amazon Daily Quiz and win many prizes. We daily provide you Amazon Daily Quiz Answers. you’ll also join our ‘Telegram Channel‘ for up to date updates and frequently getting quiz answers.
Amazon The March Quiz Answers – Win Rs.15000
Q1: Gandhi started the famous Dandi advance the 12th of March from his ashram on the banks of which river?
Answer 1: Sabarmati
Q2: one among the authors of the book on cricket, ‘Shadows Across the Playing Field’ , which author cum politician was born on 9th March, 1956?
Answer 2: Shashi Tharoor
Q3: ‘Keep Calm. Stay Wise. Be Kind’ is that the 2021 theme of which annual day that’s observed per annum on 20th March?
Answer 3: International Day of Happiness
Q4: On March 23rd, 2021 which unique celebration will happen in Barsana, where women hit men with sticks as they shield themselves?
Answer 4: Lathmar Holi
Q5: supported the story of Carol Danvers, who would play a key role in defeating Thanos, what Marvel movie released in March 2019?
Answer 5: Captain Marvel
After giving all 5 correct answers to the Amazon The March Quiz you successfully entered the lucky draw to win a Free Rs.15000.
How To Play This The March Quiz Answers Today?
1. First of all open your amazon app and login into your account.
2. Next step you would like to travel ‘Funzone‘ otherwise you can search within the search bar ‘Quiz‘ and tap on the fun zone otherwise you also can click on three lines within the Amazon app and you’ll get the ‘Funzone‘ Option.
3. Now click on Amazon The March Quiz banner or image.
4. Then click on start quiz button & play Quiz.
5. Now answer the quiz correctly consistent with our provided answer.
Organiser: Amazon India
Today’s Amazon Quiz: The March Quiz
Today’s Prize: Rs.15000
Amazon Quiz Date: 1st – 31st March 2021
Amazon Quiz Time: Any Time
No Of Winners: 6
Winners List are going to be Declared On: 31st March 2021