Have you ever seen old people, especially old men still struggling with the youths in the street to earn a living with menial jobs and you keep wondering why?
Here are probably some answers to your questions. Teach the younger ones to take note of these.
1. Falling into an addiction: An addiction is just a way of making a hard life even harder. It takes your time and all your attention from the things that really matter.
2. Imitation: Imitation kills creativity. It leaves you empty and confused, wondering where all your time went.
3. Not giving your all to something: A life lived casually is full of casual results. If you don’t learn to give your 100% to things, you’ll end up being average and mediocre and then realize it at the later end.
4. Lacking self control: Nothing disrupts a life than having a child when you are not ready. Being responsible for another human being is a serious business. It should never fall on you by mistake.
5. Not believing in yourself: Life is full of challenges, failures and doubters. Your faith in yourself will be put to test several times. If you don’t have a solid belief in yourself, you’ll fall.