The international break has stopped the ongoing football season all over Europe, but the matches will continue this weekend. Chelsea will be having their first game after the break on Saturday, the 11th of September 2021. They are expected to continue from where they stopped after three games played unbeaten.
Chelsea’s fans are so eager to see the team in action again as the newly signed player, Saul Niguez will likely make his debut for Chelsea on Saturday. Let’s take a look at Chelsea’s next six matches in all competitions after the international break.
1. On Saturday, the 11th day of September 2021, Chelsea plays Aston Vila in the Premier League by 5:30pm.
2. On Tuesday, 14th September 2021, Chelsea plays Zenith in the Champions League by 8:00pm
3. Sunday, 19th September 2021, Tottenham plays Chelsea in the Premier League by 4:30pm
4. On Wednesday, 22nd day of September 2021, Chelsea plays Aston Vila in the Carabao cup by 7:45pm.
5. On Saturday, 25th September 2021, Chelsea plays Manchester City in the Premier League by 12:30pm.
6. Wednesday 29th September, Juventus plays Chelsea, in the Champions League by 8:00pm
The big question is, can Chelsea play all this games unbeaten? Let us know what you think about this in the comments’ section.