Forget BVN, Here Are 7 Ways Scammers Can Easily Use To Transfer Money From Your Bank Account.
I would like to quickly teach you on how to keep your bank details very safe and some vital information Fraudsters use to transfer money from your bank account to theirs.Hence,at this present time, forget about Bank Verification Number (BVN ). I will highlights six vital information that scammers can easily use to withdraw Money from your bank account.
Meanwhile,I have been writing articles on Bank Account issue and how you can automatically protect your money in your bank account from the hand of scammers and Fraudsters. Bank verification number(BVN) is the number one secret information that you ought not to share with anyone except your employers or bankers, if you want them it to process some things for you.
Firstly, below are 4 Common ways scammers can easily obtain all your bank information to transfer money from your bank account:
1.The first way fraudsters can get your bank information,is from the banks officials or bankers.
2. Secondly, they can easily get your information from social media for internet you insert your number.Fraudsters will just call you disquesting theirselves as bank officials by using your bank identity.
3. Thirdly, scammers can easily get your information from Some unauthorized loan platforms on internet
4. Fourtly,Fraudsters can easily get your details from documents disposed by the bank officials.
Therefore, lets come back to what we are going to talk about.The following are other 7 basic information scammers can easily use to Transfer money from your bank account:
1. Firstly,your bank account number
2. Secondly,the date of birth is another information
3. Also your ATM card Number (long number in front of your ATM) should be protected
4. Fourtly,the last four digits at the back of your ATM card(Your CVV)
5. The expiry date of your ATM card
6. The phone number you used to open an account with.
7. Lastly,the six digits number send to your phone (your OTP)
Therefore,I advised you that,if anybody call you that you have problem with your bank account that he/she need any of the above details to resolve it for you, do not give any information to them until you call customer care number of your bank.You can also call your Account manager to confirm the information.
If you have found this article very important,please share this information to all social media and let people benefit from it.
Scammers or fraudsters are working everyday to learn different and new technology to transfer money from bank account.However, I will be researching also to bring the latest technology for you people so as not to fall int their victim.