Do you wish to study in the USA? Good news! We are here to inform you about the Fully Funded Mitchell Center Graduate Fellowships application that is currently ongoing at the University. In this article, we will be discussing the scholarship, its worth, its eligibility, and the application process.
The Fully Funded Mitchell Center Graduate Fellowships are offered for an Undergraduate degree. The scholarship is provided by the University of Pennsylvania. The University of Pennsylvania is a private Ivy League research university in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The university, recognized as the College of Philadelphia in 1740, is one of the nine colonial colleges chartered before the U.S. Declaration of Independence. Benjamin Franklin, Penn’s originator, and the first president supported an educational program that trained leaders in commerce, government, and public service, similar to a modern liberal arts curriculum with a practical perspective.
Much of Penn’s architecture was intended by the Philadelphia-based architecture firm Cope and Stewardson (same architects who designed Princeton University and a large part of Washington University in St. Louis) known for having mutual the Gothic architecture of the University of Oxford and University of Cambridge with the local landscape to establish the Collegiate Gothic style.
Penn’s “One University Policy” allows students to register in classes in any of Penn’s twelve schools. The College of Arts and Sciences is the undergraduate division of the School of Arts and Sciences. The School of Arts and Sciences also comprises the Graduate Division and the College of Liberal and Professional Studies, which is home to the Fels Institute of Government, the master’s programs in Organizational Dynamics, and the Environmental Studies (MES) program. Wharton is the business school of the University of Pennsylvania. Other schools with undergraduate programs include the School of Nursing and the School of Engineering and Applied Science (SEAS).
U.S. News & World Report’s 2020 ratings place Penn 8th among national universities in the United States and the Center for World University Rankings’ (“CWUR”) 2020/2021 survey also rates Penn as the 8th best University in the world. The Princeton Review comprises Penn in its Dream Colleges list. As reported by USA Today, Penn was rated 1st in the United States by College Factual for 2015.
Penn’s sports teams are nicknamed the Quakers, but the teams are often also referred to as The Red and Blue, reproduced in the popular song sung after every athletic contest where the Penn Band or other musical groups are present. The athletes participate in the Ivy League and Division I (Division I FCS for football) in the NCAA. In recent decades, they often have been league champions in football (14 times from 1982 to 2010) and basketball (22 times from 1970 to 2006). The first athletic team at Penn was the cricket team, which formed in 1842 and played regularly through 1846, the year it lost its “grounds”, and then only played intermittently until 1864, the year it played its first intercollegiate game (against Haverford College).
Worth of Fully Funded Mitchell Center Graduate Fellowships
The University of Pennsylvania will offer the graduate student’s tuition and a yearly stipend during the 2021-2022 academic year.
Eligibility for Fully Funded Mitchell Center Graduate Fellowships
- The Fully Funded Mitchell Center Graduate Fellowships are open to all nationals of the University.
- This scholarship is for the 2021-2022 academic year.
- You need the following documents to apply for Fully Funded Mitchell Center Graduate Fellowships:
- curriculum vitae
- Dissertation Research Statement
- Event Proposals
- Letter of Endorsement
- Applicants for the Fully Funded Mitchell Center Graduate Fellowships need to send applications in Word or PDF format to email@example.com. Dissertation Supervisors must send their letters of endorsement separately.
How to Apply for Fully Funded Mitchell Center Graduate Fellowships
Applications should be made via the CURF website, where you will be asked to submit the following items in separate PDFs:
1. Research Statement: A statement not beyond 1000 words describing the aims and rationale for the research project related to some measurement of “Democracy, Citizenship, and Constitutionalism” that you wish to undertake. Specify as concretely as possible your preliminary research plans.
2. Budget: An initial budget of your research outlays. Appropriate items comprise research travel, housing, food, and phone costs, book and document costs, fees to use archives, survey costs, etc.
3. Transcript: An UNSECURED copy of your PennInTouch transcript (print a PDF from your browser window).
4. Curriculum vitae or Resume. Optional.
Application Deadline for Fully Funded Mitchell Center Graduate Fellowships
The application deadline for this scholarship is March 15, 2022.
Official Website: Click here