Livestock Producers Association of Nigeria (LIPAN) sets a fund in partnership with Federal government in order to help farmers who wish to start livestock farming. There is also a room for those who have been into the livestock farming to improve it.
To have a successful application is very easy and simple, just follow this link to access their official portal “https://docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSentjavYJ1iBRrOs7kMyyaxw_Lh2CWgH3J_dRP_VN7pt5Gncg/formResponse“.
After that, the registration form will appear in your phone screen as it shown in the screen shot below.
Then fill the form by providing the following details:
– your first name, surname and middle name
– your (male/female)
– provide your date of birth
– a valid phone number
– and choose any mean of identification (driving license, permanent voters card, national ID card or international passport)
– then provide your bank Verification number (BVN)
– in this stage, you will pick the type of livestock farming you wish to start.
– provide your house address, region state and the local government you reside.
– here in this step you supply your bank account details (bank name and account number), with a valid email address.
If you have any pending government loan, (tick yes if no then tick no) that’s for the last option.
Tick I accept button to declare that the information you provide is correct and accurate then click submit button. after that a successful registration application membership will be sent to you.