You can make $1000 per week on Instagram but it will require some work but won’t be overwhelming as long as you put in the effort and work smart.
Here are some requirements you should meet first before considering to make $1000 a week on Instagram:
- have at least 10k followers
- active engagement on your account
- make sure you post daily and have at least 9 posts
- already have something to promote to make you money on Instagram
If you have met these requirements, you are already close to be making $1000 per week on Instagram. Here are some steps to follow:
- Promote a product on your page
- You want to include your product or website in the following areas:
- Instagram bio
- 20% of your Instagram posts
- Instagram story (once a week)
Having your product on Instagram on a consistent basis will equal more money for you to make based on the amount of followers you have. Once you have your product set up then here is the next step to follow:
Promote your Instagram
Here are some ways to promote your Instagram:
- Instagram pods
- outside of Instagram (YouTube, your website, etc.)
- much much more
It is important that once you have your product set up, the only goal for you is to increase your following on Instagram to make more money.
Learn the Instagram algorithm (yes YouTube videos do help for you to learn this), and then focus on promoting your page within and without Instagram.
Use Instagram shoutouts, pods, and then focus on promoting on places outside of Instagram.
Once you are completing these steps, you will steadily increase your revenue on Instagram throughout time and will reach $1000 per week soon.