Raising poultry birds organically without vaccines is alot better and healthier for the consumption of man , I’m going to talk mainly about a powerful plant called Christmas melon and in Yoruba language it’s known has tagiri.
Tagiri is a plant that has alot of health benefits in poultry birds, it’s capable of preventing and attacking diseases like Newcastle disease, infectious bursal disease and also Marek’s disease in poultry birds in this article I’m going talk about how you make tagiri solution for birds.note: if you do not know how to identify this diseases just follow my page as i will be releasing articles on these soon.
MATERIALS REQUIRED IN MAKING THE TAGIRI EXTRACT
1. Tagiri bulbs
4. A container with cover
5. A container with measurements
6. A weighing balance to measure the bulbs
HOW TO MAKE THE EXTRACT
1. Wash the tagiri bulbs
2. Cut the tagiri into pieces
3. Measure an amount of water that is twice the weight of the tagiri
4.Pour the water into the container
5. Add the tagiri that has been cut into pieces
6. Cover the container
7. Keep in a cool place for atleast 3days
8. After 3days remove the tagiri from the water and blend the tagiri which will have been soft after 3days
9. After blending it pour back the tagiri into the water and start giving to the birds.
10. Your tagiri extract is ready
The extract can be preserved in two ways, either by putting it in the refrigerator or by preserving it with molasses preserving this extract with molasses takes a longer period than preserving it , with refrigerator, preserving with molasses takes about 4months before it gets spoilt while preserving with refrigerator takes about 1month. So the decision of how to preserve your extract should totally be on you ,in my next article I will teach how to make molasses for poultry birds
HOW TO USE
30- 40ml into 1 litre of water
Note: this extract should not be used for pullets that are above 15weeks . Because it reduces their egg laying capacity . If you like this article and you want more of this please , comment below ,like and share…..