1. You can open a corporate account with your registered business certificate.
2. Potential customers feel more comfortable paying into a corporate account because they know their money can be traced. And you can open a corporate account with any bank of your choice with a registered business.
4. When you register your business, customers trust you because they see you as legit and reliable.
5. Registering your business is the first step to getting your business structured. Without registering your business, you are running a glorified hobby.
6. A registered business can get interns from NYSC
7. A registered business gives clients confidence that they are dealing with a reputable organization.
8. When your business is registered, even if you are dead or become incapacitated, your business continues especially when you have the right structure in place.
9. A registered business gets easy access to loans and boundless opportunities.
10. You have better access to investors with a registered business as investors look at the business structure first before investing.
11. With a registered business, you can easily obtain a visa and travel to any country for business purposes and conferences.
12. Registering your company enhances the reputation and perception of your business to prospective clients.