Playing different competitions in a single season could be very stressful/tiring for both managers and players as well, it takes consistency and hard work for any team in Europe to triumph due to the kind of clubs in their leagues.
Manchester United who started their 2021/2022 English Premier League campaign with a 5:1 win over Leeds United, might play eight tough fixtures between October and November (including the Uefa Champions League) which could determine how prepared they are to win the EPL title this season.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s Manchester United will be looking forward to keeping their hopes high for the league after these fixtures are over.
Since the start of the 2021/2022 football season and the arrival of Cristiano Ronaldo to the club, Manchester United has been in excellent form. After playing their October and November fixtures, we would know if Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s Manchester United is determined to win major trophies this season.
Below is how Manchester United’s October and November fixtures look like.
1. October 2, Manchester United vs Everton (Home) – EPL
2. October 16, Leicester City vs Manchester United (Away) – EPL
3. October 20, Manchester United vs Atlanta (Home) – Uefa Champions League.
4. October 24, Manchester United vs Liverpool (Home) – EPL
5. October 30, Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United (Away) – EPL
6. November 2, Atlanta vs Manchester United (Away) – Uefa Champions League.
7. November 6, Manchester United vs Manchester City (Home) Manchester Derby – EPL.
8. November 20, Watford vs Manchester United (Away) – EPL.
If Manchester United luckily scales through these fixtures without tasting defeat, they could be the top favorites for the EPL title race. What do you think will be the fate of Manchester United after these fixtures?