There are many activities that happen in the home that brings a foul odour but if you know how to clean and make use of good air fresheners, it could reduce the foul odour when it starts.Some people really don’t fancy using Air freshener as quality ones could be expensive but today I’ll be giving you tips on easy way to make air freshener from Orange.
2. Baking Soda
1. Pour a desired amount of water in a pot and place on the fire
2. Cut your Orange or Lemon into 2 equal halves and put into the water.
3. Put in 2 spoons of baking soda and leave to boil until you begin to perceive the fragrance of orange.
4. Then take it down from the fire and leave to cool down.
5. Put into the container of your choice and it’s ready for use.
6. For more fragrance, you could add vanilla essence or vinegar. But this is optional
Do well to try out yours.