Transfer News: Four (4) Official Done Deals, Lukaku To Chelsea €130M Fee, Abraham To Aston Villa
Done Deal: Sevilla has presented Erik Lamela at the Sanchez-Pizjuan Stadium after his move to the Spanish club.
2. Done Deal: Aston Villa has completed the signing of Leon Bailey on a transfer fee worth around €30m, paperworks have been signed between the two clubs.
3. Done Deal: Tottenham has completed the signing of Cristian Romero on a transfer fee worth around €55m. Tottenham will prepare paperworks for Romero today, according to reports from Fabrizo Romano.
4. Done Deal: Atlanta has completed the signing of Merih Demiral on loan from Juventus, he will be Cristian Romero’s replacement.
5. Chelsea first offer for Romelu Lukaku was turned down by Inter Milan and the blues are preparing an improved offer of €130m for the Belgian forward. According to reports from Fabrizo Romano, the new bid from Chelsea for Romelu Lukaku is expected soon.
6. According to reports from Fabrizo Romano, Aston Villa is interested in signing Tammy Abraham from Chelsea this summer, he will leave the club if Chelsea sign Romelu Lukaku this summer.