1. Have multiple income streams: The more income streams you have, the less likely it is that you will lose your wealth because if one income streams fails, the others will come to your rescue.
2. Learn to control your emotions: Emotions can lead you to make terrible decisions, be it financial, professional, or personal. Control your emotions before they control you.
3. Embrace failure: Failure and success are not opposites. They are two parts of a whole. Failure is a stepping stone for greatness.
4. Learn daily: You shouldn’t stop learning just because you have graduated from school. Learn something new daily. Perfect your skills until you become an expert. Never lose your childlike curiosity to learn.
5. Build rich relationships: You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with. To become a winner, you must first surround yourself with winners.
6. Be persistent: When you set a goal, put your entire focus on that goal. Don’t quit even if you can’t see immediate results.
7. Finish what you start: Failure is not an option. Winners never quit and quitters never win.
8. Maintain your health: The rich exercise and moderate their fast food and alcohol intake. You cannot enjoy your wealth if you are in bad health.
9. Spend less than you earn: Income does not equal wealth. As you earn more money, save more money. Control your expenses before they control you.
10. Invest 20% or more of your income: There are different ways to invest.
– Invest automatically.
– Invest in index funds.
– Avoid higher-risk investments.
– Choose low-cost investment options.
Remember that the best time to invest is today.
Finally, always remember that if you don’t find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work till you die.